TERMS OF SERVICE
Your privacy and security are our number one priority.
Karma Kiss offers access to some services that require information provided by you. We may from time to time use your registration contact information to send notification to you of Karma Kiss's products, promotions and services by e-mail. We do not, under any circumstances share or sell that information with anyone, except if required by law or in the case of dealing with manufacturers for order fulfillment and warranty issues, and/or to facilitate your transactions with our third party partners. In such case, we offer this information under strict confidentiality terms. Karma Kiss is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. We are not responsible for such third party privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example through e-mail, discussion lists, or elsewhere - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
We will never sell or rent your name, email address, telephone or fax numbers, address, or credit card numbers. We do collect your IP address and general browsing patterns when you visit our site. We use this anonymous information to help diagnose problems with our server and to assist us with improving your shopping experience at Karma Kiss.
Placing orders with Karma Kiss is safe, secure, private and easy. To ensure your security, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts ALL of your personal information, protecting your confidential information from interception and hacking. On top of that we use the industry's largest payment gateway - Authorize.net - to process your payments and prevent fraud, so rest assured, your order is safe.
Shipping & Delivery
Karma Kiss offers various shipping methods - standard and expedited, as well as international. Read more about our shipping offerings here
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Customers are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. Orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of a shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Karma Kiss has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. Karma Kiss cannot and will not be responsible for products being confiscated by Customs in destination countries.
Returns & Refunds
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days to return the item to us for an exchange or refund. Read more about our returns policy here
Promotions and Gift Certificates General Rules
- Each coupon code can be used only once unless otherwise stated.
- Promotions are not valid on gift cards.
- Promotions do not apply towards shipping and handling costs unless specifically stated otherwise. Order total does not include shipping charges.
- We reserve the right to rescind any promotion at any time for any reason.
Only one promotion/voucher/coupon/gift certificate can be used per order (including the free shipping on orders over $45 promotion).
Reward points cannot be used together with any promotion/coupon/gift certificate/voucher or any other offer.
Orders that do not comply with this will be cancelled and refunded unless changed.
Some More Legal Stuff...
- Use of the Website—By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- Trademarks—The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Karma Kiss or its vendors, suppliers and affiliates. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- External links—External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Karma Kiss and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
- Warranties—Karma Kiss makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
- Disclaimer of liability—Karma Kiss and its owners, employees or affiliates shall not be responsible for and disclaim all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Karma Kiss nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Conflict of terms—If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Severability—Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum)—Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the California courts located in Alameda county, California, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
229 North Route 303, Suite 107
Congers, NY 10920